- Privacy of Customers.
- 2. Privacy for Contacts.
- Privacy for Visitors.
- To provide, operate, optimize, and maintain the Website;
- To send information for marketing purposes, in accordance with individual marketing preferences;
- To respond to online inquiries and requests;
- To manage the Website and system administration and security;
- To improve the navigation and content of the Website;
- To identify any server problems or other technology or network issues;
- To process transactions and to set up online accounts;
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of Visitors;
- To carry out research and development to improve the Services;
- To customize content and layout of the Website; and
- To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
- General Information.